Washington, DC Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 1,740,786 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 275,981 SF / 15.85% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,464,805 SF / 84.15% of total industrial
- Total Population684,498
- Male Population(47.5 %) 324,881
- Female Population(52.5 %) 359,617
- Median Age33.90
- Average Household Income$121,698
- Median Household Income$82,604
- Median Income Under 25$37,869
- Median Income 25-44$97,800
- Median Income 45-64$84,143
- Median Income Over 65$53,580
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow: Fastest Declining Jobs in the US
September 18, 2019
Recently, we looked at the fastest growing jobs in the U.S. between 2009 and 2018, using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This time, we decided to look at the other end of the job market, to find out which professions are in decline and by how much. Our research measured job decli...
Top 10 Best Commuter Towns Near Seattle
August 20, 2019
Having previously looked into the best commuter towns near Boston, Atlanta and Chicago, we continue our series with an analysis of the best towns to live if you work in Seattle. Using a similar methodology, we allocated points for each town’s performance in terms of commute time, housing values,...
Study: Top Counties for Opportunity Zone Investment
March 18, 2019
The Investing in Opportunity Act (‘IOA’) had gone under the radar for several months after it was passed as part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, until it eventually captured the attention of investors last year. The program proposes tax incentives that could redirect dormant capital gains ...