Queens, NY Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 31,495,999 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 9,540,324 SF / 30.29% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 19,353,285 SF / 61.45% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,488,390 SF / 4.73% of total industrial
- > 1M SF: 1,114,000 SF / 3.54% of total industrial
- Class A: 6,242,946 SF / 19.82% of total industrial
- Class B: 16,316,923 SF / 51.81% of total industrial
- Class C: 7,751,996 SF / 24.61% of total industrial
- Total Population2,256,731
- Male Population(48.6 %) 1,096,826
- Female Population(51.4 %) 1,159,905
- Median Age40.00
- Average Household Income$84,501
- Median Household Income$75,281
- Median Income Under 25$48,772
- Median Income 25-44$77,700
- Median Income 45-64$82,818
- Median Income Over 65$49,350
The ongoing COVID-19 outbreak has halted the progress of several commercial real estate projects in New York City. One of them is the latest addition to Kaufman Astoria’s campus ― the Queens Astoria Studios Office — located at 34 36th Street. Work on the 97,000-square-foot Queens office space be...
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
Amazon plans to take about 1 million square feet of Queens office space at Savanna’s One Court Square. The building will serve as a temporary location for HQ2 Long Island City, while the company’s campus at Anable Basin is underway. Citi, which has been in the tower since 1990, announced two day...