Chandler, AZ Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 10,567,892 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 3,021,440 SF / 28.59% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 6,543,796 SF / 61.92% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,002,656 SF / 9.49% of total office with retail
- Total Population248,631
- Male Population(49.5 %) 123,087
- Female Population(50.5 %) 125,544
- Median Age35.60
- Average Household Income$101,559
- Median Household Income$80,716
- Median Income Under 25$40,510
- Median Income 25-44$86,563
- Median Income 45-64$96,302
- Median Income Over 65$52,708
Hines, a privately-held real estate firm, has placed the last concrete beam atop The Offices at Chandler Viridian. Upon completion, scheduled for November 2018—per Yardi Matrix data—the six-story mid-rise will be the tallest multi-tenant office building in Chandler, Ariz. “Hines has seen the t...
Arch Street Capital Snags Phoenix-Area Tech Center
March 14, 2018
The El Dorado Tech Center in Gilbert, Ariz., an office building 100% leased to GoDaddy.com, has a new owner. Arch Street Capital Advisors, a real estate investment advisory firm, has recently announced the acquisition of the property on behalf of an institutional client. According to Yardi Mat...
Looking to Relocate Your Business? Phoenix is Your Best Bet
November 01, 2017
Amazon’s search for a new home has stirred up city officials and developers across the country, and 238 applicants across North America have expressed interest in housing the company’s next headquarters. Of course, the retail giant has a few requirements: the chosen metropolitan area should idea...