Boston, MA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 2,235,986 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 1,032,161 SF / 46.16% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,203,825 SF / 53.84% of total office with retail
- Total Population684,379
- Male Population(48.0 %) 328,503
- Female Population(52.0 %) 355,876
- Median Age32.20
- Average Household Income$107,604
- Median Household Income$71,115
- Median Income Under 25$34,417
- Median Income 25-44$93,318
- Median Income 45-64$77,266
- Median Income Over 65$32,764
Top 50 Office Sales of the Last 2 Decades
February 01, 2021
The years between 2000 and 2020 have proven to be quite eventful for the U.S. office market. The first decade started on the tail end of the dot-com bubble, which resulted in the boom and bust of an unprecedented real estate bubble. Then, the 2010s were marked by growth and consolidation, only t...
MLL Capital has started building a $500 million portfolio of institutional assets in the medical office, laboratory and life sciences sector. The investment firm recently purchased the Ravenswood Professional Building — a medical office building in the Ravenswood neighborhood on the north side o...
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...