- Total Population2,590,362
- Male Population(47.3 %) 1,226,519
- Female Population(52.7 %) 1,363,843
- Median Age35.00
- Average Household Income$80,446
- Median Household Income$51,574
- Median Income Under 25$38,145
- Median Income 25-44$61,382
- Median Income 45-64$57,571
- Median Income Over 65$27,784
The Benefits of Coworking Spaces
January 20, 2020
While millennials typically embrace a more free and unstructured work environment, they’re not the only ones opting for coworking lately. Moreover, companies are increasingly giving in to this popular, new approach, which allows for productivity and professionalism in a more diverse environment....
Original cast iron columns, barrel vaulted ceilings, and decorative brickwork have been masterfully preserved during the adaptive reuse renovation of this 100+-year-old Brooklyn gem. Check out the full story on our building of the week.
Ever since the financial crisis, a growing number of workers have seen their schedules become increasingly flexible, as many have either turned to freelancing full-time, taken on a second job or are looking to launch their own business. Coworking offices have sprung up throughout the nation, cat...