Manhattan, NY Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 1,240,506 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 53,030 SF / 4.27% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 144,532 SF / 11.65% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,042,944 SF / 84.07% of total office with retail
- Total Population1,619,886
- Male Population(47.3 %) 766,241
- Female Population(52.7 %) 853,645
- Median Age36.40
- Average Household Income$124,909
- Median Household Income$106,056
- Median Income Under 25$48,990
- Median Income 25-44$132,284
- Median Income 45-64$102,656
- Median Income Over 65$44,277
Highlights from Yardi Matrix Coworking Report
December 03, 2019
In October 2019, a special Yardi Matrix Coworking Report was released. It warned operators that coworking’s rapid growth will be tested in the years ahead. Yardi’s study was based on a review of the leases of 5.5 billion square feet of office space in the top 50 markets in the U.S. The study co...
Can’t Nap at Work…or Can You? Meet the Amazing Coworking Spaces That Let You Snooze
November 20, 2019
Modern life’s exhausting pace can really set off your sleep patterns, which can then greatly affect your productivity at work. In fact, some companies have even given their staff the green light to grab 40 winks at work. So, what’s the harm in having a snooze? Well, according to these coworking ...
Executive Summary Office sales volume drops 34% y-o-y, closes Q3 at $2.9 billion The average sales price per square foot reaches a 4-year high of $1,676 Largest Q3 deals see The Coca-Cola Co. Building change hands twice for more than $900 million Asking prices for A+ office space leases average ...