Manhattan, NY Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 8,058,236 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 2,150,197 SF / 26.68% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 4,038,039 SF / 50.11% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,870,000 SF / 23.21% of total office with retail
- Total Population1,597,673
- Male Population(47.4 %) 756,559
- Female Population(52.6 %) 841,114
- Median Age36.90
- Average Household Income$137,976
- Median Household Income$118,161
- Median Income Under 25$57,634
- Median Income 25-44$138,170
- Median Income 45-64$132,154
- Median Income Over 65$55,756
One Vanderbilt Is Open for Business
September 15, 2020
A developer’s dream 20 years in the making, SL Green and KPF’s One Vanderbilt is, at last, officially open for business. The newest skyscraper in town incorporates 1.7 million square feet of class A Manhattan office space and is nearly 70% leased.
FTI Consulting Signs 120KSF Lease at Midtown Office
August 28, 2020
FTI Consulting — a NYSE-listed financial advisory company — inked a 15-year lease for a 120,000-square-foot space at 1166 Avenue of the Americas, a Class A office space in Midtown Manhattan. The deal allows FTI to consolidate multiple offices into the former International Paper Building — just a...
Facebook’s decision to sign a 730,000-square-foot lease at Vornado’s Farley Building gave a long-awaited vote of confidence in the post-pandemic future of New York City’s commercial real estate. While it already boasts a nearly 3-million-square-foot presence in Manhattan — including 1.5 million ...