- Total Population1,569,657
- Male Population(47.3 %) 742,412
- Female Population(52.7 %) 827,245
- Median Age34.10
- Average Household Income$60,517
- Median Household Income$40,649
- Median Income Under 25$20,445
- Median Income 25-44$47,790
- Median Income 45-64$43,470
- Median Income Over 65$29,206
CRE Events to Attend in the Second Half of 2019
July 12, 2019
The calendar is starting to stack up with a range of exciting Commercial Real Estate (CRE) events to attend in the second half of 2019. Here is an extensive list of the upcoming shows, expos, and CRE events. New England Conference & Deal Making July 16 – 17, 2019, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. Thi...
Office Building Prices in the Top CBDs
July 10, 2019
There are many variables to consider when looking for commercial assets. You may be looking to lease space for your company or to purchase a building outright as an investment. Every market across the country has its own pros and cons, but historically the central business district is where the ...
Office Building of the Week: The Widener Building
May 24, 2019
Located at 1 South Penn Square at the very heart of Philadelphia, the Widener Building is an emblematic architectural gem that has been a key part of the cityscape for over a century. The iconic edifice was designed and built by Horace Trumbauer, a local builder-planner, and hailed today as one ...