Philadelphia, PA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 14,112,837 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 4,015,684 SF / 28.45% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 7,912,460 SF / 56.07% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 581,693 SF / 4.12% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,603,000 SF / 11.36% of total office with retail
- Total Population1,579,075
- Male Population(47.3 %) 747,479
- Female Population(52.7 %) 831,596
- Median Age34.40
- Average Household Income$68,376
- Median Household Income$45,927
- Median Income Under 25$26,790
- Median Income 25-44$54,532
- Median Income 45-64$49,125
- Median Income Over 65$32,389
COVID-19 has put a damper on the hubbub of our interconnected societies, forcing us into an economic cooldown. As a result, the effects have spilled over into the job market, our daily routines and our pockets, as well as our power consumption patterns. Using Energy Information Administration (E...
Following the great financial crisis of 2008, the U.S. has been experiencing one of the longest economic expansions in history. Production and consumption continue to climb higher and, as a result, industrial property construction continues to increase, as well. In particular, industrial propert...
Decade in Review: Office Building Sales Total $873 Billion Since 2010
February 04, 2020
A decade is a long time, and so much has occurred in our country and around the world in the last 10 years. In particular, rising real estate prices have been one of the prevailing themes throughout the 2010s. Coming off the heels of the Great Financial Crisis, the U.S. economy has trended upwar...