New York City Demographics
- Total Population8,426,743
- Male Population(47.6 %) 4,015,044
- Female Population(52.4 %) 4,411,699
- Median Age35.80
- Average Household Income$85,704
- Median Household Income$53,373
- Median Income Under 25$34,542
- Median Income 25-44$64,169
- Median Income 45-64$57,639
- Median Income Over 65$31,615
10 Grand Central Welcomes New Tenant – The Week
February 05, 2019
Marx Realty announced in a recent press release that media company The Week Publication has leased 12,000 square feet of office space at 10 Grand Central in Midtown Manhattan. Completed in 1931, 10 Grand Central is a 35-story building that already houses several United Nations-affiliated offices...
Company Spotlight: SL Green Realty
January 22, 2019
Meet the largest office landlord in NYC. SL Green was founded in 1980 and is now an S&P 500 company with an equity market cap of about $11 billion.
Office Building of the Week: The Rockefeller Center Building Complex
January 16, 2019
This week we look at all the components of what is perhaps New York City’s most recognizable landmarks – the Rockefeller Center building complex.