New York City, NY Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 56,916 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 56,916 SF / 100% of total office with retail
New York City Demographics
- Total Population8,581,428
- Male Population(47.7 %) 4,090,435
- Female Population(52.3 %) 4,490,993
- Median Age36.80
- Average Household Income$100,214
- Median Household Income$63,576
- Median Income Under 25$40,230
- Median Income 25-44$70,169
- Median Income 45-64$72,936
- Median Income Over 65$37,596
Are You Living in One of the Cities Where Commuting Time Increased the Most or Least?
August 13, 2019
If you live and work in the U.S., you likely have some form of commute to work. Whether you take the train or go by car, bus or subway – or all of the above – commuting takes up a large amount of your personal time that can often lead to frustration. Spending hours in …
Manhattan Office Sales in Q2 2019 Just Short of $2B, Trophy Office Space Leases Hit $94/Sq.Ft.
August 06, 2019
Executive Summary Office sales volume drops 26% y-o-y, closes Q2 at $1.9 billion Average sale prices drop to $556/sq.ft., lowest in five years Google buys Milk Building for $592 million in largest Q2 office transaction Average asking price for trophy office space hits $94/Sq.Ft. in Q2, A+ vacanc...
Largest US Beauty Retailer Signs Lease with Largest NYC Landlord
August 05, 2019
SL Green Realty announced signing Ulta Beauty Inc., to the retail roster at 2 Herald Square. The deal puts the largest beauty retailer in the U.S. in a 12,040-square-foot store located at the intersection of Sixth Avenue, Broadway, and 34th Street. This highly coveted corner of Herald Square is ...