Fort Worth, TX Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 24,958,003 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 6,127,851 SF / 24.55% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 16,552,370 SF / 66.32% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 2,277,782 SF / 9.13% of total office with retail
Fort Worth Demographics
- Total Population874,401
- Male Population(49.0 %) 428,238
- Female Population(51.0 %) 446,163
- Median Age32.60
- Average Household Income$82,980
- Median Household Income$62,187
- Median Income Under 25$35,408
- Median Income 25-44$65,576
- Median Income 45-64$71,613
- Median Income Over 65$44,254
What It Costs to Rent in the Top 10 Cities for Startups in the U.S.
January 29, 2020
Back in June, CommercialCafe came out with the Top Cities for Startups in the United States, in which we analyzed data of the 50 most populous cities in the country to determine which 20 cities were best for early-stage startups. Working professionals with years of experience, as well as talente...
The U.S. industrial real estate market had a solid year in 2018 and has continued to strengthen through the first quarter of 2019. Industrial rents are on an upward path, while the construction pipeline is robust and development is spurred on by the e-commerce sector. In terms of development, 20...
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...