The Mercantile Exchange - Office Space Availability
55 Main Street, Norwich, CT 06360
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Date Updated May 17, 2022
In the premiere downtown CBD location with commanding views of the Thames River, the Mercantile Exchange is the only “Class A” office building in the greater Norwich market. This five-story structure, built in 2004, offers discerning tenants architecturally significant masonry and steel construction, superior fenestration, flexible and accommodating floor plates. The Mercantile Exchange was built with the finest quality materials and exacting design standards by Downes Construction. The Mercantile Exchange strikes a compromise between today’s modern office metrics demand with a “Greenwich”, old world appeal. The project is professionally managed and features on-site security, adjacent structured parking, and ground level retail space.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Space Available see moresee less|
- City Norwich, CT
- Neighborhood Jail Hill
- Zip Code 06360
- Market Bridgeport New Haven
- “Turn-key” tenant build-out
- 122 spaces in Level 2 lot
- 41 spaces in underground garage
- Ability to be competitive with rates and improvement dollars
- CBD location
- Floor design to accommodate different size suites
- In house design services provided
- On-site security
- Superior branding opportunity for large users
- Water views from suites
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at The Mercantile Exchange?
Currently, the largest rentable space at The Mercantile Exchange totals 27,470 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.