- +2 images
Beach Blvd Townhouses
6824 Beach Blvd., Hudson, FL 34667
- For Sale $750,000
- Property Type VacantLand
- Lot Size 4.05 Acre
- Date Updated Jul 12, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (46)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (47)
- City Hudson, FL
- Neighborhood Hudson
- Zip Code 34667
- Market Tampa St Petersburg Clearwater
Points of Interest
Main Parking Lot
Gloria Swanson Parking Lot
Nebraska Avenue Lot
Missouri Avenue Lot
Thomas Meighan Parking Lot
New Port Richey Parking Garage
Rodeway Inn Port Richey North
Belmont Inn & Suites
Hudson Dockside Inn
Inn on the Gulf
Homewood Suites Tampa-Port Richey
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey
Days Inn Hotel & Suites - Port Richey
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Port Richey
Big Fred's Route 66
La Casa Mexicana
Sam's Beach Bar
Gulf Highlands Elementary School
West Pasco Education Center
Dayspring - Jazz Campus
Fivay High School
Bayonet Point Education Complex
Dayspring - Harmony Campus
Fox Hollow Elementary School
Dayspring Academy - Symphony Campus
Dayspring - Minuet Campus
Bishop Larkin Catholic School
La Petite Academy
Learn and Play Preschool
Learning Lodge Academy
Little Scholars Preschool
Miss Betty's Child Care
New Horizons Preschool and Learning Center
Early Achievers Academy
Solid Step Learning Center
Creative Kidz Center
Wee Kids of Pasco
- Fully Entitled for 46 Townhouses - Land Acquisition cost of $16,304 /per door.
- Approved Site Plan & Civil Engineering
- Complete set of blueprints - but needs updating to current code - Units are 1,638 SF heated 2/2 with room to increase
- All utilities are run right to the site with impact fees prepaid in the amount of ~$58k gated/ private.
- Pasco County Approved Site Plan and Permits have been extended to June 2023 all up to date.
- Wildlife Study Completed - Gopher Tortise permit and removal (paide $40k) - site it unencumbered and shovel ready
- Nearby Bayonet Point Hospital (5 min away) currently undergoing an additional $82M Renovation - nurses and Dr.'s need housing.
- Gulf of Florida access blocks away within the neighborhood - no need to traverse US 19.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.