Opus Place - Space Availability
98 14th Street, Atlanta, GA 30309
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- City Atlanta
- Neighborhood Midtown Atlanta
- Zip Code 30309
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Retail
- Date Updated 15 Apr, 2021
Opus Place is an exciting new center of modern culture and luxurious living in the heart of Atlanta’s flourishing Midtown – the hottest district where the best in art, music, food, architecture and green spaces converge. From the High Museum to the Belt Line and Piedmont Park, the city’s greatest hits are all within walking distance of Opus Place.
Opus Place No. 1
- An all-new culture and retail pavilion designed by Richard Meier & Partners, the same architecture firm that designed the High Museum of Art
- 120,000 SF of retail and restaurant space
Opus Place No. 2
- The tallest residential building in Atlanta, with 53 stories of luxury condos designed by Perkins + Will
- 45,000 SF of amenities designed by Champalimaud
- 24,517 SF of retail and restaurant space
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Space Available see moresee less|
- 1,000+ Residences
- 150,000 SF of Retail & Restaurants
- 4.5 Acre Mixed-Use Development
- 45,000 SF of Residential Amenities
- Pedestrian Bridge Connecting to Peachtree
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Opus Place?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Opus Place?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Opus Place totals 150,000 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.