276 Exchange Street South
276 Exchange Street South, St. Paul, MN 55102
- For Sale Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail
- Lot Size 0.62 SF
- Year Built 1870
- Date Updated May 26, 2022
Historical and beautifully situated property overlooking Irvine Park and within walking distance to Xcel Energy Center, in the heart of the St. Paul CBD.
- Space is currently fitted out for an operational restaurant with a commercial kitchen
- Classic furnishings and equipment are negotiable
- Property includes a custom built wine cellar
- Beautiful rooftop seating overlooking the St. Paul skyline
- Zoning allows for wide variety of uses: office, restaurant, reception hall, retail, etc.
2,360 SF - 1st Floor
2,096 SF - 2nd Floor
1,389 SF - 3rd Floor
2,655 SF - Basement/Kitchen
8,500 SF - Total
B2: Community Business
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City St. Paul, MN
- Neighborhood West Seventh
- Zip Code 55102
- Market Minneapolis St Paul
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 276 Exchange Street South?
276 Exchange Street South totals 8,500 square feet.
When was this property built?
276 Exchange Street South was built in 1870.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.