Airpark East - 7027 Albert Pick Road - Office Space Availability
7027 Albert Pick Road, Greensboro, NC 27409
- General Office
- 9,959 Sqft
- 97,372 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 5,658 Sqft
- 88,107 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 8,600 Sqft
- 133,239 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 1,388 Sqft
- 149,351 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 8,651 Sqft
- 55,638 Sqft
- 56,272 Sqft
- 106,959 Sqft
- 70,698 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Greensboro
- Neighborhood Friendship
- Zip Code 27409
- Market Winston Salem Greensboro
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 55,529 Sqft
- Lot Size 3.68 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 222
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1997
- Date Updated 19 Mar, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 100||General Office||Contact for pricing||5,259 Sqft|
|Suite 201||General Office||Contact for pricing||4,700 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Airpark East - 7027 Albert Pick Road?
There are currently 2 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Airpark East - 7027 Albert Pick Road?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Airpark East - 7027 Albert Pick Road totals 5,259 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Airpark East - 7027 Albert Pick Road?
Airpark East - 7027 Albert Pick Road totals 55,529 square feet.
When was this property built?
Airpark East - 7027 Albert Pick Road was built in 1997.
Friendship DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 27409 is $57,972, from a total of 8,013 households. In terms of employment, there are 79.11 % white-collar and 20.89 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 27409.
- Total Population17,223
- Male Population(46.1 %) 7,932
- Female Population(53.9 %) 9,291
- Median Age32.20
- Average Household Income$57,972
- Median Household Income$44,837
- Median Income Under 25$28,913
- Median Income 25-44$45,356
- Median Income 45-64$53,250
- Median Income Over 65$39,128