Green Valley Office Park - 629 Green Valley Road - Office Space Availability
629 Green Valley Road, Greensboro, NC 27408
- General Office
- 3,751 Sqft
- 38,152 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 1,580 Sqft
- 25,372 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 656 Sqft
- 38,312 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 21,028 Sqft
- 32,478 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 6,967 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Greensboro
- Neighborhood Green Valley
- Zip Code 27408
- Market Winston Salem Greensboro
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 49,327 Sqft
- Lot Size 2.99 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 276
- Parking Ratio 5.60/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1988
- Date Updated 06 Sep, 2019
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 200||General Office||Contact for pricing||3,751 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Green Valley Office Park - 629 Green Valley Road?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Green Valley Office Park - 629 Green Valley Road?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Green Valley Office Park - 629 Green Valley Road totals 3,751 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Green Valley Office Park - 629 Green Valley Road?
Green Valley Office Park - 629 Green Valley Road totals 49,327 square feet.
When was this property built?
Green Valley Office Park - 629 Green Valley Road was built in 1988.
Green Valley DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 27408 is $118,272, from a total of 8,114 households. In terms of employment, there are 88.87 % white-collar and 11.13 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 27408.
- Total Population2,031
- Male Population(47.2 %) 959
- Female Population(52.8 %) 1,072
- Median Age42.00
- Average Household Income$111,261
- Median Household Income$68,351
- Median Income Under 25$22,904
- Median Income 25-44$66,182
- Median Income 45-64$82,370
- Median Income Over 65$62,453