Highwoods Park - 1501 Highwoods Blvd - Office Space Availability
1501 Highwoods Blvd, Greensboro, NC 27410
- General Office
- 5,658 Sqft
- 88,107 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 8,600 Sqft
- 55,529 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 9,959 Sqft
- 133,239 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 1,388 Sqft
- 149,351 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 8,651 Sqft
- 106,959 Sqft
- 55,638 Sqft
- 56,272 Sqft
- 70,698 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Greensboro
- Neighborhood Jefferson Gardens
- Zip Code 27410
- Market Winston Salem Greensboro
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 97,372 Sqft
- Lot Size 7.79 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 447
- Parking Ratio 4.60/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 2001
- Date Updated 19 Mar, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 101||General Office||Contact for pricing||5,658 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Highwoods Park - 1501 Highwoods Blvd?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Highwoods Park - 1501 Highwoods Blvd?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Highwoods Park - 1501 Highwoods Blvd totals 5,658 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Highwoods Park - 1501 Highwoods Blvd?
Highwoods Park - 1501 Highwoods Blvd totals 97,372 square feet.
When was this property built?
Highwoods Park - 1501 Highwoods Blvd was built in 2001.
Jefferson Gardens DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 27410 is $91,068, from a total of 24,560 households. In terms of employment, there are 86.01 % white-collar and 13.99 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 27410.
- Total Population55,707
- Male Population(46.5 %) 25,883
- Female Population(53.5 %) 29,824
- Median Age42.50
- Average Household Income$91,068
- Median Household Income$68,160
- Median Income Under 25$28,913
- Median Income 25-44$64,892
- Median Income 45-64$84,853
- Median Income Over 65$59,444