U.S. Film Square - Space Availability
100 Broughton Rd, Bethel Park, PA 15102
- For Lease $24.75/Sqft/Year
- Property Type Retail - Strip
- Property Size 30,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.25 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1940
- Year Renovated 2020
- Date Updated Nov 30, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 102-A see moresee less|
|Name: 100-F see moresee less|
|Name: 100-C see moresee less|
|Name: 100-A see moresee less|
|Name: Library Road - 4931 see moresee less|
- City Bethel Park, PA
- Neighborhood Bethel Park
- Zip Code 15102
- Market Pittsburgh
- $24.75 PSF plus utilities
- NO CAM charges
- Located on a highly traveled intersection of Library RD and Broughton
- 24,000 cars traveled per day
- Household incomes of $100,000 plus within a 3 mile radius of the Square
- Some of the current tenants include; Benjamin Moore Paints, PGH Apparel, Everything Juices, Yoga Innovations, Senoir Helpers, Salon Richards
- CALL for delivery options and lease details
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lease rate for U.S. Film Square?
Rental asking rate at U.S. Film Square is $24.75/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the largest space available at U.S. Film Square?
Currently, the largest rentable space at U.S. Film Square totals 4,719 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at U.S. Film Square is $24.75/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of U.S. Film Square?
U.S. Film Square totals 30,000 square feet.
When was this property built?
U.S. Film Square was built in 1940.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.