- +7 images
Exceptional Morrisville Redevelopment Opportunity
650 N Delmorr Ave, Morrisville, PA 19067
- For Sale Undiclosed
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 2,000 SF
- Lot Size 0.85 Acre
- Date Updated May 29, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Morrisville, PA
- Zip Code 19067
- Market Philadelphia
- Redevelopment opportunity
- Multi-building site with historic appeal
- Former water treatment plant
- Stately water standpipe
- 0.85 AC± land area
- 354 SF of frontage on the Delaware River
- Adjacent to the Delaware Canal Towpath
- Immediate access to historic Calhoun Street Bridge to New Jersey
- Large deck overlooking the Delaware River
- Off-street parking available
- Excellent visibility
- Located at a signalized intersection
- Easy access to New Jersey, Philadelphia, New York and New Jersey Shore
- Amenities rich neighborhood
- Close proximity to Route 1, Route 29 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Exceptional Morrisville Redevelopment Opportunity?
Exceptional Morrisville Redevelopment Opportunity totals 2,000 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.