204 E Rutherford Sttreet
204 E Rutherford Street , Landrum, SC 29356
- For Sale $299,000
- Property Type Retail - Community Center
- Property Size 1,584 SF
- Lot Size 0.04 Acre
- Year Built 1900
- Date Updated Aug 03, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (41)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (34)
- City Landrum, SC
- Neighborhood Landrum
- Zip Code 29356
- Market Greenville
Points of Interest
Palmetto Trail Access Parking
Zenzera Restaurant, Coffee and Wine Bar
El Chile Rojo
The Hare and Hound
Big Glenn's Grill
The Dog House
Country Peddler Antiques & General Store
- Priced to Sell
- Recently Remodeled
- Excellent Location w/ Heavy Foot Traffic
- Popular Tourist Destination Near Tryon
- 2 Parking Spots at Rear of Building
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 204 E Rutherford Sttreet?
204 E Rutherford Sttreet totals 1,584 square feet.
When was this property built?
204 E Rutherford Sttreet was built in 1900.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.