Boston, MA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 5,215,116 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 3,565,116 SF / 68.36% of total industrial
- > 1M SF: 1,650,000 SF / 31.64% of total industrial
- Class A: 874,150 SF / 16.76% of total industrial
- Class B: 3,642,602 SF / 69.85% of total industrial
- Class C: 162,004 SF / 3.11% of total industrial
- Total Population679,413
- Male Population(48.1 %) 326,759
- Female Population(51.9 %) 352,654
- Median Age32.00
- Average Household Income$101,310
- Median Household Income$65,883
- Median Income Under 25$31,955
- Median Income 25-44$85,830
- Median Income 45-64$72,641
- Median Income Over 65$29,894
MLL Capital has started building a $500 million portfolio of institutional assets in the medical office, laboratory and life sciences sector. The investment firm recently purchased the Ravenswood Professional Building — a medical office building in the Ravenswood neighborhood on the north side o...
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...
15 Incredible Coworking Spaces with Labs
January 27, 2020
Coworking is expanding into a range of industries, including life science, biotech and other science-focused sectors. To meet the needs of these users, a growing number of lab-focused coworking spaces are opening their doors. As a result, scientists can now reap the rewards of coworking, thanks ...