Cambridge, MA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 120,168 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 120,168 SF / 100% of total industrial
- Class C: 120,168 SF / 100% of total industrial
- Total Population110,893
- Male Population(49.1 %) 54,465
- Female Population(50.9 %) 56,428
- Median Age30.40
- Average Household Income$125,041
- Median Household Income$89,145
- Median Income Under 25$50,289
- Median Income 25-44$100,571
- Median Income 45-64$95,976
- Median Income Over 65$54,502
The past few decades have seen commercial real estate become the fourth asset class, joining stocks, bonds, and cash on the radar of institutional investors. A 2015 NAIOP analysis set out to backtrack the path of CRE from alternative investment status to trustworthy portfolio asset, while prov...
Which Were the Priciest Apartment Communities to Sell in 2017?
February 15, 2018
We recently did a round-up of the 50 priciest office deals to close in the U.S. last year, in an attempt to see what companies look for and where are their preferred locations when they decide to invest in this type of property. We have now enlisted the help of Yardi Matrix data to …
Looking to Relocate Your Business? Phoenix is Your Best Bet
November 01, 2017
Amazon’s search for a new home has stirred up city officials and developers across the country, and 238 applicants across North America have expressed interest in housing the company’s next headquarters. Of course, the retail giant has a few requirements: the chosen metropolitan area should idea...