Cambridge, MA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 120,168 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 120,168 SF / 100% of total industrial
- Class C: 120,168 SF / 100% of total industrial
- Total Population115,665
- Male Population(49.4 %) 57,088
- Female Population(50.6 %) 58,577
- Median Age30.40
- Average Household Income$130,581
- Median Household Income$95,404
- Median Income Under 25$52,688
- Median Income 25-44$106,873
- Median Income 45-64$106,335
- Median Income Over 65$57,185
10 Coworking Spaces that Nailed Work and Play
February 24, 2020
Previously, game developers had few options when developing their craft. They would either work locked away in their bedrooms or rent out ultra-expensive studio space in an up-and-coming part of town. But, thanks to the coworking office revolution, game developers have new choices for cooperativ...
The past few decades have seen commercial real estate become the fourth asset class, joining stocks, bonds, and cash on the radar of institutional investors. A 2015 NAIOP analysis set out to backtrack the path of CRE from alternative investment status to trustworthy portfolio asset, while prov...
Which Were the Priciest Apartment Communities to Sell in 2017?
February 15, 2018
We recently did a round-up of the 50 priciest office deals to close in the U.S. last year, in an attempt to see what companies look for and where are their preferred locations when they decide to invest in this type of property. We have now enlisted the help of Yardi Matrix data to …