Queens, NY Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 13,448,814 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 3,136,907 SF / 23.32% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 6,248,850 SF / 46.46% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 2,463,057 SF / 18.31% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,600,000 SF / 11.9% of total office with retail
- Total Population2,267,944
- Male Population(48.6 %) 1,101,686
- Female Population(51.4 %) 1,166,258
- Median Age39.00
- Average Household Income$80,170
- Median Household Income$70,574
- Median Income Under 25$44,609
- Median Income 25-44$74,570
- Median Income 45-64$79,185
- Median Income Over 65$46,890
The ongoing COVID-19 outbreak has halted the progress of several commercial real estate projects in New York City. One of them is the latest addition to Kaufman Astoria’s campus ― the Queens Astoria Studios Office — located at 34 36th Street. Work on the 97,000-square-foot Queens office space be...
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
Amazon plans to take about 1 million square feet of Queens office space at Savanna’s One Court Square. The building will serve as a temporary location for HQ2 Long Island City, while the company’s campus at Anable Basin is underway. Citi, which has been in the tower since 1990, announced two day...