Queens, NY Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 56,916 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 56,916 SF / 100% of total office with retail
- Total Population2,308,791
- Male Population(48.6 %) 1,121,036
- Female Population(51.4 %) 1,187,755
- Median Age38.60
- Average Household Income$76,509
- Median Household Income$66,100
- Median Income Under 25$45,109
- Median Income 25-44$70,938
- Median Income 45-64$75,398
- Median Income Over 65$44,821
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
Amazon plans to take about 1 million square feet of Queens office space at Savanna’s One Court Square. The building will serve as a temporary location for HQ2 Long Island City, while the company’s campus at Anable Basin is underway. Citi, which has been in the tower since 1990, announced two day...
And It’s a Tie: Amazon to Split HQ2
November 09, 2018
Last year, Amazon kicked off a nationwide search for its second headquarters, planning to bring 50,000 jobs and over $5 billion in investments into the new location over the next two decades. Now, the company is changing its tune, saying it will split its vaunted HQ2 evenly between two cities, w...