- +7 images
FireRock Office Center - Office Space Availability
17100 E Shea Blvd, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
- For Lease $12 - $15/SF/YR
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 22,041 SF
- Lot Size 2.4 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1997
- Date Updated Jul 27, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|110 see moresee less|
|220 see moresee less|
|225 see moresee less|
|240 see moresee less|
|250 see moresee less|
|310/320 see moresee less|
|420 see moresee less|
|650 see moresee less|
|610 see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (33)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (38)
- City Fountain Hills, AZ
- Neighborhood Firerock
- Zip Code 85268
- Market Phoenix
Points of Interest
Independence Transport Services
Four Sons Chevron
Student & Visitor Parking
Sunrise Overflow Parking
Patient Lot B
Staff Lot A
Patient Lot C
Staff Lot E
ADERO Scottsdale, Autograph Collection
Sonesta Select Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic Campus
Home2 Suites by Hilton Mesa Longbow
Talking Stick Resort
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale/Riverwalk
Home2 Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Salt River
Tru by Hilton Scottsdale Salt River
That Guy's Pizza
Streets of New York
Fountain Hills High School
McDowell Mountain Elementary School
Fountain Hills Middle School
Little Lamb Community School
Mountainside Middle School
Desert Mountain High School
Desert Mountain High School
Anasazi Elementary School
Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School
- Buildings: Building 1 and Building 2
- ?Floor System: Concrete slab on aggregate base coarse (ABC) fill
- ?Structure: Concrete block construction
- ?Roof: Flat built-up structure on plywood deck with partial tile
- ?Exterior Walls: Painted stucco with stone veneer
- ?Interior Walls: Gypsum wallboard over metal studs with batt insulation
- ?Ceiling: ±10’ High suspended metal ceiling grid system with 2’x2’ and 2’x4’ acoustic tile panels.?
- ?Windows: Typical dual-pane, dark commercial bronze aluminum framed clear tempered glass.?
- ?Doors: Store-front glass doors in aluminum frames and solid wood core interior doors.?
- ?HVAC: Roof-mounted head pump/air conditioning units.?
- ?Fire Suppression: Fully sprinklered
- ?Plumbing: Each building has common restrooms
- ?Electrical: 200 amp, 120/208 volt, 3 Phase, 4 wire supply
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lease rate for FireRock Office Center?
Rental asking rate at FireRock Office Center is $12 - $15/SF/YR.
What is the largest space available at FireRock Office Center?
Currently, the largest rentable space at FireRock Office Center totals 2,700 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at FireRock Office Center is $15/SF/YR.
What is the total square footage of FireRock Office Center?
FireRock Office Center totals 22,041 square feet.
When was this property built?
FireRock Office Center was built in 1997.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.