- +2 images
8670 Fruitridge Road
8670 Fruitridge Road, Sacramento, CA 95826
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 243,675 SF
- Lot Size 13.67 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 231
- Parking Ratio 0.95/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 2017
- City Sacramento, CA
- Neighborhood Florin Fruitridge Industrial Park
- Zip Code 95826
- Market Sacramento
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
This is a preview. The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on CommercialEdge
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Average Actual Rents in Sacramento
Asking Rents in Sacramento Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $23.82
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 12.39%
- 2020 Office Completions (SF) 598,300
Sacramento Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per SF $184.86
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change -22.15%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $421.4M
- 2020 Number of Transactions 23
- Property Tax in 2021-2022 $148,417
- Market Value* $13,980,506
- Assessed Value $13,980,506
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 8670 Fruitridge Road?
8670 Fruitridge Road totals 243,675 square feet.
When was this property built?
8670 Fruitridge Road was built in 2017.
What is the property tax for 8670 Fruitridge Road?
The property tax for 8670 Fruitridge Road in 2021-2022 was $148,417.
What is the market value for 8670 Fruitridge Road?
The market value* for 8670 Fruitridge Road in 2021-2022 was $13,980,506.
*This represents the market value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority, and not the latest sale price or current market value based on recent sales.