Sacramento, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 57,723,663 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 11,041,400 SF / 19.13% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 33,806,680 SF / 58.57% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 7,938,713 SF / 13.75% of total industrial
- > 1M SF: 4,936,870 SF / 8.55% of total industrial
- Class A: 14,848,660 SF / 25.72% of total industrial
- Class B: 25,934,192 SF / 44.93% of total industrial
- Class C: 1,506,359 SF / 2.61% of total industrial
- Total Population500,930
- Male Population(48.9 %) 245,188
- Female Population(51.1 %) 255,742
- Median Age34.50
- Average Household Income$83,184
- Median Household Income$62,335
- Median Income Under 25$29,171
- Median Income 25-44$65,852
- Median Income 45-64$72,388
- Median Income Over 65$48,942
What It Costs to Rent in the Top 10 Cities for Startups in the U.S.
January 29, 2020
Back in June, CommercialCafe came out with the Top Cities for Startups in the United States, in which we analyzed data of the 50 most populous cities in the country to determine which 20 cities were best for early-stage startups. Working professionals with years of experience, as well as talente...
Are You Living in One of the Cities Where Commuting Time Increased the Most or Least?
August 13, 2019
If you live and work in the U.S., you likely have some form of commute to work. Whether you take the train or go by car, bus or subway – or all of the above – commuting takes up a large amount of your personal time that can often lead to frustration. Spending hours in …
Top Cities for Startups in the US – Chicago, Phoenix, San Antonio Among Best Large Cities for Early Stage Startups
July 16, 2019
The top 10 cities for startups in our smaller population bracket include the country’s most (still) affordable cities in which to live and start a business, and which have a budding entrepreneurial scene and diversifying economies.