Berkeley, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 2,402,355 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 738,074 SF / 30.72% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,084,919 SF / 45.16% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 579,362 SF / 24.12% of total industrial
- Class B: 2,187,439 SF / 91.05% of total industrial
- Class C: 214,916 SF / 8.95% of total industrial
- Total Population120,926
- Male Population(49.2 %) 59,520
- Female Population(50.8 %) 61,406
- Median Age30.80
- Average Household Income$124,789
- Median Household Income$80,912
- Median Income Under 25$21,646
- Median Income 25-44$91,821
- Median Income 45-64$105,255
- Median Income Over 65$88,838
15 Incredible Coworking Spaces with Labs
January 27, 2020
Coworking is expanding into a range of industries, including life science, biotech and other science-focused sectors. To meet the needs of these users, a growing number of lab-focused coworking spaces are opening their doors. As a result, scientists can now reap the rewards of coworking, thanks ...
Coworking with Childcare – Why Is It Important?
January 24, 2019
Over the course of 20+ years since the first shared office spaces started popping up all over the world, the coworking industry has gone through its fair share of changes. The first offices with flexible desks, which opened in the second half of the 1990’s, weren’t even called coworking hubs bac...
Looking to Relocate Your Business? Phoenix is Your Best Bet
November 01, 2017
Amazon’s search for a new home has stirred up city officials and developers across the country, and 238 applicants across North America have expressed interest in housing the company’s next headquarters. Of course, the retail giant has a few requirements: the chosen metropolitan area should idea...