Oakland, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 9,329,134 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 9,329,134 SF / 100% of total industrial
- Class A: 2,444,550 SF / 26.2% of total industrial
- Class B: 6,260,072 SF / 67.1% of total industrial
- Class C: 624,512 SF / 6.69% of total industrial
- Total Population417,442
- Male Population(48.8 %) 203,849
- Female Population(51.2 %) 213,593
- Median Age36.40
- Average Household Income$93,849
- Median Household Income$63,251
- Median Income Under 25$42,646
- Median Income 25-44$70,317
- Median Income 45-64$68,538
- Median Income Over 65$42,824
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
The 40 Most Sustainably Powered US Cities, Ranked
August 01, 2018
Nearly four decades after President Carter adventurously installed solar panels on the White House, America’s energy transition away from fossil fuels has seen only modest progress. 2007 marked the first year in history when more than half of the world’s population lived in cities, and the U.N. ...
Here Are 8 of the Best Coworking Spaces in Oakland
July 19, 2018
Working remotely instead of going to the same physical office every day has become an increasingly popular option in the U.S. The West Coast especially has adapted well to this tendency, providing numerous shared office spaces to the many startup businesses, accelerator programs, freelance creat...