San Francisco, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 7,181,514 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 2,874,258 SF / 40.02% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 3,147,256 SF / 43.82% of total industrial
- > 1M SF: 1,160,000 SF / 16.15% of total industrial
- Class A: 408,344 SF / 5.69% of total industrial
- Class B: 4,271,493 SF / 59.48% of total industrial
- Class C: 775,682 SF / 10.8% of total industrial
San Francisco Demographics
- Total Population870,044
- Male Population(51.0 %) 443,970
- Female Population(49.0 %) 426,074
- Median Age38.20
- Average Household Income$149,265
- Median Household Income$104,552
- Median Income Under 25$63,884
- Median Income 25-44$144,088
- Median Income 45-64$99,540
- Median Income Over 65$48,834
Our expert insight series continues with Norm Miller, PhD, the Hahn Chair of Real Estate Finance at the University of San Diego. He has helped develop real estate analytic products and tools to support financial institutions, banks and investors, including valuation models, mortgage risk product...
Last year, e-cigarette giant JUUL signed a lease for 20,000 square feet of space at 1000 F Street NW, a LEED Silver-certified office space in Washington, D.C. This week, the company announced it would expand its presence in the nation’s capital, in an effort to relocate its headquarters from San...
Following the great financial crisis of 2008, the U.S. has been experiencing one of the longest economic expansions in history. Production and consumption continue to climb higher and, as a result, industrial property construction continues to increase, as well. In particular, industrial propert...