- +7 images
730 17th St. Unit 1C, Denver, CO 80202
- For Sale $1,500,000
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 4,740 Sqft
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1890
- Year Renovated 2011
- Date Updated Dec 16, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Denver, CO
- Neighborhood Downtown Denver
- Zip Code 80202
- Market Denver
- * 3,056 Usable/3,545 rentable SF on 1st floor: 1030 Usable/1195 Rentable SF on mezzanine available;
- * Amenities include - On-site property management, workout facilities, common conference rooms, security guard and
- law library;
- * ATM window possible along 17th Avenue with building HOA approval required;
- * Four teller windows;
- * Three semi-private bullpen offices with cherry wood partitions;
- * Conference Room with built-in electronic technology for presentation;
- * Breakroom/kitchen area with sink and privacy door;
- * Five private offices;
- * Spacious lobby with space for guest seating;
- * Direct access and signage opportunity to Equitable Building lobby;
- * Contact Broker for breakdown of current expenses;
- * Excellent signage available on building in multiple locations with HOA approval
- * Office Furniture included in Sale or Lease, if needed by new tenant;
- *MINIMUM 5 YEAR LEASE ALSO CONSIDERED BUT LONGER TERM(S) PREFERRED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Equitable Building?
Equitable Building totals 4,740 square feet.
When was this property built?
Equitable Building was built in 1890.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.