- +4 images
75th Street Small Bay Industrial
2545 NW 75th Street, Miami, FL 33147
- For Sale $1,650,000
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 9,200 SF
- Lot Size 0.52 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 45
- Parking Ratio 2.90/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1957
- Year Renovated 2020
- Date Updated Jun 09, 2022
- Fire Sprinklers Other
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Miami, FL
- Neighborhood Gladeview
- Zip Code 33147
- Market Miami
- 100% Occupied, Multi-Tenant Warehouse Consisting of Four bays and Yard Space on Half an Acre of Land
- Rental Rate Income Upside Due to Short-Term Leases, and Lack of Comparable Properties
- Highly-Visible Corner Location in Busy Industrial Submarket
- Potential for Owner-User to Occupy Entire Building
- Clear Heights +/- 16 feet with Four Roll-Up Doors
- Strong Tenant Demand in One of the Lowest Industrial Vacancy Markets in Miami Dade County
- Ease of Access to Palmetto Expressway, Florida's Turnpike, and I-95
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 75th Street Small Bay Industrial?
75th Street Small Bay Industrial totals 9,200 square feet.
When was this property built?
75th Street Small Bay Industrial was built in 1957.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.