- +7 images
1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue - Space Availability
1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60647
- For Lease $34/Sqft/Year
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 28,000 Sqft
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 2020
- Date Updated Aug 11, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 1962 N. Milwaukee Avenue see moresee less|
|Name: 1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue see moresee less|
- City Chicago, IL
- Neighborhood Logan Square
- Zip Code 60647
- Market Chicago
- Prime leasing opportunity at the base of a newly constructed apartment building in Logan Square
- Just steps from the Western Blue Line and within one (1) mile of the Kennedy Expressway
- Located within one (1) mile west of the 606 Trail
- Open and vibrant interior flexible for various retail, restaurant or office build outs
- Neighboring retailers include Starbucks, Aldi, Walgreens, McDonald's, Yolk, Small Cheval, Core Power Yoga, Irazu, Physician's Immediate Care, 7-Eleven, Kriser's, and Royal Palm's Shuffleboard Club & others
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lease rate for 1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue?
Rental asking rate at 1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue is $34/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the largest space available at 1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue totals 1,495 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at 1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue is $34/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue?
1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue totals 28,000 square feet.
When was this property built?
1962-1966 N. Milwaukee Avenue was built in 2020.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.