- +7 images
325 West Huron - Space Availability
325 West Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60654
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 121,014 Sqft
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1920
- Year Renovated 2004
- Date Updated Aug 11, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 325 West Huron Street see moresee less|
- City Chicago, IL
- Neighborhood River North
- Zip Code 60654
- Market Chicago
- Prime leasing opportunity in the heart of one of Chicago’s most affluent neighborhoods
- Excellent leasing opportunity at the base of an eight-story mixed use building with high-end amenities
- Opportunity to lease a second-generation restaurant in River North, with potential for an outdoor patio
- Parking is available
- Flexible unit sizes and layouts available
- Tenant signage opportunities available with visibility and exposure to over 33,500 VPD
- 6.16% population growth projection over the next five (5) years within the submarket
- River North has 132,000 residents that live within a one-mile radius of the property with an average household income of approximately $95,800
- River North has a 453,000 daytime employee population and 230 existing office buildings
- Conveniently located steps from the Franklin/Chicago (brown/purple) and Chicago (red) "L" stations
- Located two blocks from the Ontario Street/Ohio Street feeder ramps, providing direct access to the Kennedy Expressway, surrounding sub-markets and the interstate system
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at 325 West Huron?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 325 West Huron totals 8,604 square feet.
What is the total square footage of 325 West Huron?
325 West Huron totals 121,014 square feet.
When was this property built?
325 West Huron was built in 1920.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.