800 W Washington
800 W Washington, Chicago, IL 60607
- For Sale Call for Pricing
- Property Type Retail - Freestanding
- Property Size 15,828 SF
- Date Updated Jun 29, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Chicago, IL
- Neighborhood Fulton Market
- Zip Code 60607
- Market Chicago
- Fully stabilized mixed-use investment offering with 3.4-year WALT remaining and ~$625,000 of in-place NOI.
- Excellent corner Fulton Market/West Loop location. Near-term ability to increase the property’s NOI due to the top floor lease going to market on 8/31/2023.
- Potential development upside due to DX-5 “By-Right” zoning designation (50,295 build SF) and potential for increased density due to recently achieved projects surrounding the property (8.1 - 11.5 FAR).
- Strong credit tenancy includes BMO Harris, Kenna Security (a subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc), State Farm,
- Tufenkian Artisan Carpets and a to-be-announced restaurant concept from a renowned chef.
- Immediately adjacent to Soho House Chicago, Whole Foods, future home of Equinox West Loop and Chicago’s Restaurant Row.
- Includes thirteen (13) dedicated on-site parking spots.
- 2018 complete renovation including new interior buildout, new windows, new mechanical systems, a new roof and roof deck penthouse.
- In the immediate vicinity of high-density luxury residential existing/planned/under construction luxury residential projects.
- Surrounded by recently announced high-profile Fulton Market HQs including Google, McDonald’s, WPP, Tik Tok, Ernst & Young, John Deere, Aspen Dental, Kimberly-Clark, Tock, CCC, MoLo Solutions and more.
- Walking distance to Morgan CTA L Station, Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center.
- Easy on/off access to I-90/94 Expressway.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 800 W Washington?
800 W Washington totals 15,828 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.