Cadence of Conway Park
N Field Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045
- For Sale Contact for pricing
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Building Class A
- Year Built 2007
- Date Updated Jul 04, 2022
- 139,914-square-foot, Class A corporate headquarters quality building
- One of the most recently constructed buildings available in the entire suburban market (2007 by Duke Realty) including modern building infrastructure and interior design
- Approximately 35,000 square foot floor plates offering efficient and flexible floor plan layouts for future user
- Generous parking field totaling 439 parking spaces
- 9'5" finished ceiling height throughout all floors including lower level
Amenities and Special Features
- Multiple conferencing/training spaces on lower level of various sizes
- High-end commercial kitchen with black iron and large seating area in lower level
- Room for additional amenities such as fitness center, game room or wifi lounge on lower level
- Two-story atrium style lobby
- Two electric feeds from two different substations
- Modern HVAC system allows for zoned cooling throughout the building
- Furniture available for Plug-and-Play opportunity
- Prestigious Conway Park address
- New Metra express trains to and from downtown Chicago during rush hour just added
- 1/2 Mile from four-way Route 60 / I-94 interchange
- Tremendous visibility from I-94
- Low Lake County taxes
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Lake Forest, IL
- Zip Code 60045
- Market Chicago
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Cadence of Conway Park?
Cadence of Conway Park totals 139,915 square feet.
When was this property built?
Cadence of Conway Park was built in 2007.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.