St. Joseph Station - Office Space Availability
300 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., South Bend, IN 46601
- For Lease $15/Sqft/Year
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 57,644 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.51 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 103
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1925
- Year Renovated 2019
- Date Updated Aug 12, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 100 see moresee less|
|Name: 101/102 see moresee less|
|Name: 103 see moresee less|
|Name: 104 see moresee less|
|Name: 211 see moresee less|
|Name: 400 see moresee less|
|Name: 420 see moresee less|
- City South Bend, IN
- Neighborhood Near Northwest South Bend
- Zip Code 46601
- Market South Bend
- Accessibility and visibility via both LaSalle Ave. and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
- Mid-rise office and retail building with brick facade
- Currently undergoing a major renovation to common areas, elevators, and exterior façade
- River views with natural light
- Excellent for restaurants, professional services, and therapists
- Located just north of the Central Business District, close to the Morris Performing Arts Center and Memorial Hospital
- Aggressive tenant improvement packages available
Frequently Asked Questions
How many office spaces are available at St. Joseph Station?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at St. Joseph Station?
Currently, the largest rentable space at St. Joseph Station totals 20,129 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at St. Joseph Station is $15/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of St. Joseph Station?
St. Joseph Station totals 57,644 square feet.
When was this property built?
St. Joseph Station was built in 1925.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.