FORMER FAMILY DOLLAR - Space Availability
208 N. Center Street, Bangor, MI 49013
- For Lease $5/SF/YR
- Property Type Retail - Freestanding
- Property Size 7,453 SF
- Lot Size 0.8 Acre
- Year Built 2002
- Date Updated Apr 19, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|208-All see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Somewhat Walkable (62)
- Bike Score ® Bikeable (56)
- City Bangor, MI
- Neighborhood Bangor
- Zip Code 49013
- Market Grand Rapids
Points of Interest
Subway (with drive-thru)
Back To The 50's
Harding's Friendly Market
- 7,453 SF former Family Dollar freestanding retail building on a .80-acre site in downtown Bangor
- Property offers access points from three streets, two pylon signs and ample parking
- Located just off M-43/W. Monroe St., adjacent to Hometown Pharmacy
- Local area tenants include Subway, Dollar General, Hometown Pharmacy, McDonald’s, Harding’s Friendly Market, Auto Value and Speedway gas
- Zoned Business District in the City of Bangor
- Family Dollar close date approx. April 2019
- Sublease through 5/31/27
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lease rate for FORMER FAMILY DOLLAR?
Rental asking rate at FORMER FAMILY DOLLAR is $5/SF/YR.
What is the largest space available at FORMER FAMILY DOLLAR?
Currently, the largest rentable space at FORMER FAMILY DOLLAR totals 7,453 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at FORMER FAMILY DOLLAR is $5/SF/YR.
What is the total square footage of FORMER FAMILY DOLLAR?
FORMER FAMILY DOLLAR totals 7,453 square feet.
When was this property built?
FORMER FAMILY DOLLAR was built in 2002.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.