Santa Monica, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 202,730 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 202,730 SF / 100% of total industrial
- Class A: 57,028 SF / 28.13% of total industrial
- Class B: 145,702 SF / 71.87% of total industrial
Santa Monica Demographics
- Total Population92,078
- Male Population(49.0 %) 45,136
- Female Population(51.0 %) 46,942
- Median Age39.90
- Average Household Income$142,957
- Median Household Income$93,865
- Median Income Under 25$47,580
- Median Income 25-44$115,674
- Median Income 45-64$96,584
- Median Income Over 65$48,893
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...
Top 50 US Office Sales Of 2018: Google Sees Bicoastal Growth
February 21, 2019
$24 billion worth of assets changed hands in the top 50 biggest office deals to close in 2018. Google, Disney, Samsung mingled with established top CRE players. Check out the full list and read up on last year’s most notable U.S. office investments.
Executive summary: Los Angeles Office Sales Hover Around the $1.2B Mark Average Price per Square Foot Rests at $311, After 60% Growth Compared to Q2 Los Angeles Market Set to Deliver 18 Office Projects in Q4, Totaling 1.89MSF The 31 transactions closed in Q3 across the Los Angeles and Orange Cou...