Irvine, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 15,451,470 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 641,587 SF / 4.15% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 13,721,883 SF / 88.81% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,088,000 SF / 7.04% of total industrial
- Class A: 11,196,802 SF / 72.46% of total industrial
- Class B: 4,254,668 SF / 27.54% of total industrial
- Total Population256,877
- Male Population(48.5 %) 124,653
- Female Population(51.5 %) 132,224
- Median Age34.40
- Average Household Income$125,316
- Median Household Income$95,573
- Median Income Under 25$11,107
- Median Income 25-44$100,911
- Median Income 45-64$116,610
- Median Income Over 65$67,749
Who Grew the Most: Office Development in California Cities with Less Than 300K Residents
November 20, 2019
California means many things to many people. The Golden State is the birthplace of many of today’s tech behemoths, as well as a startup wonderland. Cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego are attracting some of the best talent not just locally or nationally, but also from all over t...
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
Executive summary: Los Angeles Office Sales Hover Around the $1.2B Mark Average Price per Square Foot Rests at $311, After 60% Growth Compared to Q2 Los Angeles Market Set to Deliver 18 Office Projects in Q4, Totaling 1.89MSF The 31 transactions closed in Q3 across the Los Angeles and Orange Cou...