Santa Monica, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 10,462,073 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 3,340,475 SF / 31.93% of total office
- 100k to 500k SF: 7,121,598 SF / 68.07% of total office
- Class A: 7,815,204 SF / 74.7% of total office
- Class B: 2,257,788 SF / 21.58% of total office
- Class C: 94,681 SF / 0.9% of total office
Santa Monica Demographics
- Total Population92,495
- Male Population(49.1 %) 45,390
- Female Population(50.9 %) 47,105
- Median Age40.50
- Average Household Income$130,610
- Median Household Income$86,084
- Median Income Under 25$44,831
- Median Income 25-44$107,545
- Median Income 45-64$85,363
- Median Income Over 65$44,672
Top 50 US Office Sales Of 2018: Google Sees Bicoastal Growth
February 21, 2019
$24 billion worth of assets changed hands in the top 50 biggest office deals to close in 2018. Google, Disney, Samsung mingled with established top CRE players. Check out the full list and read up on last year’s most notable U.S. office investments.
Executive summary: Los Angeles Office Sales Hover Around the $1.2B Mark Average Price per Square Foot Rests at $311, After 60% Growth Compared to Q2 Los Angeles Market Set to Deliver 18 Office Projects in Q4, Totaling 1.89MSF The 31 transactions closed in Q3 across the Los Angeles and Orange Cou...
Former WeWork Executive Opens Coworking Hub in Santa Monica
April 05, 2018
Frank Bistrian, a former WeWork executive who launched his own coworking company named work well win, plans to open an entrepreneurial hub in Santa Monica, Calif. The 30,000-square-foot flexible workspace will be located at 1201 Third Street Promenade, in a space previously occupied by Barnes ...
COMMERCIALCafé is your first and only stop when it comes to commercial real estate leasings in Santa Monica, CA. Search through our extensive selection of commercial properties for lease with current space availability in the area ranging between 2411 square feet and 187597 square feet. Discover the right property from our 145 listings by using our advanced search function, which includes search by property type, space availability, management company, lease rates, and more.