Irvine, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 7,395,833 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 1,149,608 SF / 15.54% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 4,124,266 SF / 55.76% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 921,959 SF / 12.47% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,200,000 SF / 16.23% of total office with retail
- Total Population265,502
- Male Population(48.8 %) 129,507
- Female Population(51.2 %) 135,995
- Median Age34.10
- Average Household Income$131,313
- Median Household Income$100,969
- Median Income Under 25$9,493
- Median Income 25-44$105,916
- Median Income 45-64$122,904
- Median Income Over 65$70,752
HSS Hudson Yards Now Live; City of Hope Starts Cancer Campus in Irvine; CommunityMed Opens 7th North Texas Practice
June 16, 2020
City of Hope plans call for an acute care cancer hospital on the undeveloped acreage, which would be the first hospital in Orange County that is dedicated exclusively to the treatment of cancer, and is estimated to deliver in 2025.
Who Grew the Most: Office Development in California Cities with Less Than 300K Residents
November 20, 2019
California means many things to many people. The Golden State is the birthplace of many of today’s tech behemoths, as well as a startup wonderland. Cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego are attracting some of the best talent not just locally or nationally, but also from all over t...
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...