Pasadena, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 2,711,130 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 754,744 SF / 27.84% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,956,386 SF / 72.16% of total office with retail
- Total Population141,246
- Male Population(48.0 %) 67,864
- Female Population(52.0 %) 73,382
- Median Age38.10
- Average Household Income$113,302
- Median Household Income$78,941
- Median Income Under 25$22,776
- Median Income 25-44$84,295
- Median Income 45-64$92,196
- Median Income Over 65$57,269
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
Looking to Relocate Your Business? Phoenix is Your Best Bet
November 01, 2017
Amazon’s search for a new home has stirred up city officials and developers across the country, and 238 applicants across North America have expressed interest in housing the company’s next headquarters. Of course, the retail giant has a few requirements: the chosen metropolitan area should idea...
Top 50 Cities for Industrial Construction in the Past Decade
September 21, 2017
It’s been quite a fruitful year so far for industrial real estate in the U.S. According to the National Real Estate Investor, total industrial sales are expected to exceed 2016 levels this year, marking the second-best volume in 10 years. Large portfolio deals are also making a comeback, and b...