Long Beach, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 7,062,413 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 1,518,252 SF / 21.5% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 4,573,838 SF / 64.76% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 970,323 SF / 13.74% of total office with retail
Long Beach Demographics
- Total Population468,883
- Male Population(49.3 %) 231,158
- Female Population(50.7 %) 237,725
- Median Age34.60
- Average Household Income$83,896
- Median Household Income$60,551
- Median Income Under 25$31,982
- Median Income 25-44$62,024
- Median Income 45-64$71,337
- Median Income Over 65$44,997
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
Winners and Losers in the Labor Market – US States and Metros with the Highest Income Inequality
August 21, 2018
Ever since Gordon Gekko uttered his now infamous credo, “greed is good,” many economists have been concerned with the long-term effects of the growing income inequality in the U.S. While free-market enthusiasts see things differently, inequality has become a recurring topic within our news cyc...
Expert Insights: An Overview of Long Beach’s Growing yet Relatively Affordable RE Scene
May 09, 2018
It’s no secret that some markets are more expensive than others. Properties in New York or Los Angeles are less affordable than those located in, say, Des Moines, Iowa, or in Madison, Wis. Additionally, price variations exist even within the same metro area. Depending on various factors, neigh...