Dallas, TX Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 123,011,649 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 6,475,537 SF / 5.26% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 76,370,036 SF / 62.08% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 25,270,681 SF / 20.54% of total industrial
- > 1M SF: 14,895,395 SF / 12.11% of total industrial
- Class A: 47,669,093 SF / 38.75% of total industrial
- Class B: 58,946,840 SF / 47.92% of total industrial
- Class C: 7,886,327 SF / 6.41% of total industrial
- Total Population1,318,806
- Male Population(49.6 %) 653,609
- Female Population(50.4 %) 665,197
- Median Age32.70
- Average Household Income$82,630
- Median Household Income$50,100
- Median Income Under 25$36,555
- Median Income 25-44$52,606
- Median Income 45-64$54,528
- Median Income Over 65$40,351
Following the great financial crisis of 2008, the U.S. has been experiencing one of the longest economic expansions in history. Production and consumption continue to climb higher and, as a result, industrial property construction continues to increase, as well. In particular, industrial propert...
10 Coworking Spaces that Nailed Work and Play
February 24, 2020
Previously, game developers had few options when developing their craft. They would either work locked away in their bedrooms or rent out ultra-expensive studio space in an up-and-coming part of town. But, thanks to the coworking office revolution, game developers have new choices for cooperativ...
What It Costs to Rent in the Top 10 Cities for Startups in the U.S.
January 29, 2020
Back in June, COMMERCIALCafé came out with the Top Cities for Startups in the United States, in which we analyzed data of the 50 most populous cities in the country to determine which 20 cities were best for early-stage startups. Working professionals with years of experience, as well as talente...