Plano, TX Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 11,758,552 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 1,664,892 SF / 14.16% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 8,922,755 SF / 75.88% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,170,905 SF / 9.96% of total industrial
- Class A: 2,710,150 SF / 23.05% of total industrial
- Class B: 8,261,168 SF / 70.26% of total industrial
- Class C: 534,916 SF / 4.55% of total industrial
- Total Population284,579
- Male Population(49.2 %) 140,053
- Female Population(50.8 %) 144,526
- Median Age38.60
- Average Household Income$121,765
- Median Household Income$92,121
- Median Income Under 25$44,913
- Median Income 25-44$90,907
- Median Income 45-64$117,074
- Median Income Over 65$59,823
Small Texas Cities That Added the Most Office Space Since 2009
January 09, 2020
Office construction has been booming throughout the last decade in Texas and demand for new space is showing no signs of slowing down. Furthermore, Texas continues to be a top choice for corporate relocations due to favorable tax conditions and a highly skilled workforce. Specifically, more than...
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
Looking to Relocate Your Business? Phoenix is Your Best Bet
November 01, 2017
Amazon’s search for a new home has stirred up city officials and developers across the country, and 238 applicants across North America have expressed interest in housing the company’s next headquarters. Of course, the retail giant has a few requirements: the chosen metropolitan area should idea...