Fort Worth, TX Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 93,130,551 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 2,066,489 SF / 2.22% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 58,026,252 SF / 62.31% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 21,760,361 SF / 23.37% of total industrial
- > 1M SF: 11,277,449 SF / 12.11% of total industrial
- Class A: 51,211,161 SF / 54.99% of total industrial
- Class B: 30,505,719 SF / 32.76% of total industrial
- Class C: 6,915,771 SF / 7.43% of total industrial
Fort Worth Demographics
- Total Population835,129
- Male Population(49.0 %) 408,803
- Female Population(51.0 %) 426,326
- Median Age32.20
- Average Household Income$76,309
- Median Household Income$57,309
- Median Income Under 25$31,229
- Median Income 25-44$61,550
- Median Income 45-64$64,969
- Median Income Over 65$40,766
The U.S. industrial real estate market had a solid year in 2018 and has continued to strengthen through the first quarter of 2019. Industrial rents are on an upward path, while the construction pipeline is robust and development is spurred on by the e-commerce sector. In terms of development, 20...
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
2018 Office Check-In: Top US Markets for Development, Largest Projects of the Year
September 20, 2018
We’re almost halfway through H2 2018, and it’s high time to check up on construction activity, as well as the state of the U.S. office pipeline when compared to previous analyses. Last year around the same time, we looked at top U.S. cities for office delivery during the fall-winter season, and ...