FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get office space in Wilson, Carter County, OK?
Start your search for office space in Wilson, Carter County, OK by using our filters that allow you to find the best space for your business needs. Filter listings by location, property size, available space or lease rate. Property pages will offer details about an office building’s rating, year built, availabilities, price per square foot and more. After drawing up a shortlist, make sure you contact the listed broker(s) to schedule a viewing and begin the negotiation process for your lease contract.
- Total Population1,434
- Male Population(48.2 %) 691
- Female Population(51.8 %) 743
- Median Age37.40
- Average Household Income$59,874
- Median Household Income$51,477
- Median Income Under 25$70,417
- Median Income 25-44$51,167
- Median Income 45-64$63,571
- Median Income Over 65$29,531