El Segundo, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 640,439 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 91,840 SF / 14.34% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 548,599 SF / 85.66% of total industrial
- Class B: 380,599 SF / 59.43% of total industrial
El Segundo Demographics
- Total Population16,929
- Male Population(49.1 %) 8,313
- Female Population(50.9 %) 8,616
- Median Age38.70
- Average Household Income$120,471
- Median Household Income$92,942
- Median Income Under 25$52,169
- Median Income 25-44$118,170
- Median Income 45-64$94,175
- Median Income Over 65$70,028
Executive summary: Los Angeles Office Sales Hover Around the $1.2B Mark Average Price per Square Foot Rests at $311, After 60% Growth Compared to Q2 Los Angeles Market Set to Deliver 18 Office Projects in Q4, Totaling 1.89MSF The 31 transactions closed in Q3 across the Los Angeles and Orange Cou...
California Q4 2017 Sales Report—Office Investment Still on Cooldown
January 23, 2018
Executive Summary Los Angeles average price per square foot climbed to $469; Bay Area office investment reached highest dollar volume in 5 years; San Diego sales activity cooled down after red-hot Q3; Sacramento office investment tripled compared to Q3; San Francisco wrapped up slowest quarter i...
LA Office Sales Volume Drops 36% in Q1 2017
April 19, 2017
Executive summary Q1 sales volume drops 36% year-over-year to $1.5 billion average price per square foot down 46% from Q4 2016 ($294) Warner Center buildings sell to Oaktree Capital in largest sale of Q1 11 projects totaling 2.8 million square feet on track for Q2 delivery Following its most a...