Lancaster, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 3,806,601 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 1,222,673 SF / 32.12% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,143,516 SF / 30.04% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,440,412 SF / 37.84% of total industrial
- Class A: 1,896,218 SF / 49.81% of total industrial
- Class B: 1,095,041 SF / 28.77% of total industrial
- Total Population159,662
- Male Population(50.3 %) 80,299
- Female Population(49.7 %) 79,363
- Median Age32.40
- Average Household Income$67,641
- Median Household Income$52,504
- Median Income Under 25$33,919
- Median Income 25-44$51,751
- Median Income 45-64$60,907
- Median Income Over 65$40,190
The ongoing COVID-19 outbreak has halted the progress of several commercial real estate projects in New York City. One of them is the latest addition to Kaufman Astoria’s campus ― the Queens Astoria Studios Office — located at 34 36th Street. Work on the 97,000-square-foot Queens office space be...
FirmVO operates virtual and short-term rental law offices in seven major legal hubs across the country. The company’s new Broadway location is within walking distance of pretty much all New York courts.
Durst Pens Two New Leases at Midtown Office Tower
March 30, 2020
The Durst Organization has inked two new leases at its 1155 Avenue of the Americas property in Midtown Manhattan. The asking rent for the leased floors in the 790,000-square-foot office tower was $95 and $110 per square foot, according to the owner. Blockchain company R3 signed a 10-year contrac...