Burbank, Los Angeles County, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 1,914,875 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 190,386 SF / 9.94% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,147,007 SF / 59.9% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 577,482 SF / 30.16% of total industrial
- Class A: 217,499 SF / 11.36% of total industrial
- Class B: 1,362,694 SF / 71.16% of total industrial
- Class C: 334,682 SF / 17.48% of total industrial
- Total Population105,865
- Male Population(47.9 %) 50,707
- Female Population(52.1 %) 55,158
- Median Age38.90
- Average Household Income$92,668
- Median Household Income$72,681
- Median Income Under 25$50,456
- Median Income 25-44$74,824
- Median Income 45-64$81,329
- Median Income Over 65$49,722
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
Looking to Relocate Your Business? Phoenix is Your Best Bet
November 01, 2017
Amazon’s search for a new home has stirred up city officials and developers across the country, and 238 applicants across North America have expressed interest in housing the company’s next headquarters. Of course, the retail giant has a few requirements: the chosen metropolitan area should idea...
LA Office Sales Volume Drops 36% in Q1 2017
April 19, 2017
Executive summary Q1 sales volume drops 36% year-over-year to $1.5 billion average price per square foot down 46% from Q4 2016 ($294) Warner Center buildings sell to Oaktree Capital in largest sale of Q1 11 projects totaling 2.8 million square feet on track for Q2 delivery Following its most a...