Wylie, TX Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 118,706 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 118,706 SF / 100% of total office
- Class A: 51,000 SF / 42.96% of total office
- Class B: 67,706 SF / 57.04% of total office
Top 10 Largest Office Buildings
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the size of available office spaces in Wylie, TX?
The Wylie, TX office market can accommodate various businesses, sporting a range of office space availabilities. The average size of office space availabilities is 2,647 square feet. If you’re just starting out as a company or as an entrepreneur, the smallest available office space in Wylie, TX is 1,624 square feet, while the maximum rentable space on the market now is 3,670 square feet.
How do I get office space in Wylie, TX?
Start your search for office space in Wylie, TX by using our filters that allow you to find the best space for your business needs. Filter listings by location, property size, available space or lease rate. Property pages will offer details about an office building’s rating, year built, availabilities, price per square foot and more. After drawing up a shortlist, make sure you contact the listed broker(s) to schedule a viewing and begin the negotiation process for your lease contract.
How many office listings are available in Wylie, TX?
There are 3 office listings on the Wylie, TX market.
- Total Population49,248
- Male Population(49.2 %) 24,225
- Female Population(50.8 %) 25,023
- Median Age33.20
- Average Household Income$99,984
- Median Household Income$93,637
- Median Income Under 25$69,517
- Median Income 25-44$96,405
- Median Income 45-64$105,185
- Median Income Over 65$54,719